Ph35ps Noise Troubleshooting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

wkkj1998

Nov 19, 2021
Manassas, VA
Everytime i start the stove up, i hear this noise for a couple minutes and the noise goes away. I clean out the stove weekly, and have cleaned out the augur, anybody know what can cause this noise? Model is PH35PS Pleasant Hearth

i dont have access to google drive . so does this noise come from combust fan, convection fan or auger motor?

i dont have access to google drive . so does this noise come from combust fan, convection fan or auger motor?
Im not sure where the sound is coming from, its a constant sound though for a couple minutes , but the file should be open access to everyone, i wasnt sure how to upload the video so i used google drive.
Heres the raw file

Attachments

• IMG_8282.mov
    5.2 MB
its one of your blowers that the bearings are dry. check them both