1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Picked up a new saw...

Post in 'The Gear' started by Old Painless, Nov 21, 2012.

1. 'bert

'bert Minister of Fire

Loc:
    East of the Rockies West of the Rest, North of 49
    Would the people around you appreciate a good saw more if it was not on the kitchen counter? Just a thought;hm
    ScotO likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Old Painless

Old Painless Member

Loc:
    Central Massachusetts
    Fortunately all the people I know don't reside in my kitchen and the one that does couldn't care less. As a matter of fact, steak and nookie was on the menu the evening of that picture and it flows just as easily since as it did before... thanks for the concern though.:p
    ScotO and Boog like this.
  3. OldLumberKid

OldLumberKid Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Sandyland
    Agree ... nice, not many can get away with a saw on the kitchen counter.
    Could this be the unintentional seed for a new thread in the future with saws in unusual places/places the wife would not tolerate if she knew?
    Not that I want to give anybody any ideas or anything. Perish the thought.

Nooky too, dayum, you living the life :cool:
    ScotO likes this.
  4. fabsroman

fabsroman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Friendship, Maryland
    Yeah, I have been getting away with a lot of stuff on the kitchen counter lately, but I think my wife would kick me if I put a chainsaw on the counter. Thought I might be in trouble when I had my brake line tools on the kitchen countertop, and the countertop is easily cleaned formica, not grouted ceramic.
  5. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Missed this thread when it was posted (I was pre-occupied with the monster hearth project in my LR), that is one great looking saw! Now that you've owned and used it for a month, I think it's time for a follow-up on it's performance......

Also, maybe a hint as to how much 'jingle' she put you back?