Pictures from HPBA show- National Stove trade Show - Atlanta

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there anything new being offered by Heat & Glow or Hearth & Home Technology in the way off gas fireplace inserts and gas stoves?
I heard something about QuadraFire using a lot of the design ideas of the H&G;FB Grand Gas Insert and incorporating them into a new Quad Gas Insert.
Is it also true that H&H;is backing Harmon as I read in a previous post?

Hearth and Home owns Harman, but they let Harman have a separate booth this year. Word is that next year it will all be in one booth - the H and H booth.

I'm bad - didn't even go into the Quad booth. I tend to gravitate to the small booths and side aisles looking for what might be new or interesting. Didn't go in the VC booth either.....I'm bad. Lazy too!

Sounds like H&H;just keeps getting bigger. Like most companies out there today, you just don't know who owns who.
I was told by one of the "Higher Ups" of H&H;that they have something planned for design of a new Quad Insert based on the design of the H&G;FB Grand Gas Insert and he was concerned with the metal exspansion problem I was having with my FB Grand Insert so the same problem would not spill over into the new Quad Insert.
I haven't heard back from him yet, but he was suppose to be getting ready for the show and would get back to me shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.