Pictures of my new used Enviro Mini

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdjs

Hearth Supporter
Dec 6, 2008
western MA
Here is my 2006 Enviro Mini. I haven't installed it yet but with a little mod should go where my Pepin stove was.

dscn3235 is pic of the Enviro mini
dcsn3234 is a pic of the enviro mini next to my St Croix pepin stove.

Attachments

• DSCN3234a.jpg
    DSCN3234a.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 746
  • DSCN3235a.jpg
    DSCN3235a.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 664
smoke show said:
nice.
don't forget burn pics.

Have to wait for the fall before I fire either of them up.

j-takeman said:
Looks pretty clean for an 06. Well maintained???

A steal at $450!!!! NO DOUBT!
I was told they only ran a ton of pellet through it since they had it. It was in a garage they used as a work shop so it wasn't used all the time.
When I picked it up it looked like it had never been cleaned. There was ash every where.
I vacuum it out then used the leaf blower on the exhaust along with an air nozzle from the compressor to get at the hidden areas.
Lots of ash came out.

This was all done outside when I got it home.
I fired it up outside to really see how it works and it ran pretty good. Not sure who set up the damper but it burned nice on high with out having to touch anything.
Low flame maybe a problem but I haven't tried that yet.

If it has not been done there is a new control board and burn pot upgrade you can do to convert to the latest Mini A version. It will cost you around 500.00 but should perform better.

how much you paid for it??

geek said:

$450 with all the exhaust piping and a hearth.

Hoverfly said:
If it has not been done there is a new control board and burn pot upgrade you can do to convert to the latest Mini A version. It will cost you around 500.00 but should perform better.

Not sure yet if I would do the control bd but I may do the new burn pot and liner.

Wood Heat Stoves said:
jamesdjs said:
geek said:

$450 with all the exhaust piping and a hearth.

jeez, was that at gun point? whata steal

I know, I coudln't pass up the deal. I already have one pellet stove but for the price had to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.