1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Pilots are OFF! (Finally...)

Post in 'It's a Gas!' started by DAKSY, Apr 20, 2013.

1. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    No more LP burn til late fall... We still have about 2.5 tons of Cleanfire hardwoods left & if that doesn't keep Susan warm & happy, too bad. Not gonna relight the gas burners & she doesn't know how,,,

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

2.5 should do the trick.
    DAKSY likes this.
  3. gbreda

gbreda Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lakes Region, NH
    Well with temps dropping to 14 deg in upper NH and upper 20's to 30 around here tonight, we will all need some kind of heat. Good thing you got that pellet fuel or Susan may be getting out the cast skillet :p
    DAKSY likes this.
  4. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    Yeah, I was kinda kickin myself this AM. My PC is in the (former) living room, where the QVI-30 is installed. I almost wrapped a blanket around me when I checked emails.
    If it's that way in the AM, my laptop will be on the kitchen table next to Susan's & we'll BOTH enjoy the pellets...
  5. gbreda

gbreda Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lakes Region, NH
    This winter just does not want to shut down around here. Was worried a bit about the perennials that have popped up over the last 2 weeks, but no luckily I dont think my area went below 32.

BUT, the P68 was firing last evening and then again this morning before work !
  6. STOVEGUY11

STOVEGUY11 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    SOUTHERN CT
    I have three gas fireplaces at my house. Pilots still running. Still cold at night. Can not wait to turn them off! Propane has been expensive this season. This winter will not end!