Pines with Snow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
I took the first two this morning then the third after I plowed, I think we received 3-4 inches from last night. Warm and calm at this moment.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_0452.jpg
    100_0452.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 310
  • 100_0453.jpg
    100_0453.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_0454.jpg
    100_0454.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 322
Thats cool Zap!

smokinjay said:
Thats cool Zap!

Smokin the snows melting off the limbs and dropping like bombs, had one hit the cab of the truck and almost had to put a new pair on.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
Thats cool Zap!

Smokin the snows melting off the limbs and dropping like bombs, had one hit the cab of the truck and almost had to put a new pair on.

zap

lol looks like a wonderful place to live! I am surround by corn fields and turf nursery!

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:
Thats cool Zap!

zap

lol looks like a wonderful place to live! I am surround by corn fields and turf nursery!

It's scenic thats for sure, we use to live about 37 miles north of here on top of each other. Love the country and not living so close you can hear your neighbor yell at is wife.

zap

zapny said:
not living so close you can hear your neighbor yell at is wife.zap

My neighbors would appreciate me moving somewhere like that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.