1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Plan B

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by thewoodlands, Dec 28, 2012.

1. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

Pic 6612 & 6613 is heading down into the woods,6618 is heading through the woods by the fireplace,6619 is getting close to this years cherry.6620 I'm there,6621 is heading down front,6622 is the loop to the driveway,6623 is the path to the sugar maple ==c, 6624 connects to the back,6625 runs across the back.

Attached Files:

Thistle and Backwoods Savage like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. thewoodlands

6626 is one of the paths that will get me to the sugar maple,6627 is running the backside of this years wood,6628 is running back by the fireplace.

Attached Files:

Thistle and Backwoods Savage like this.
  3. WellSeasoned

WellSeasoned Guest

Your early! Damn, you def have your work cut out for u. The pictures look great. I especially like your stacks nestled so cozy.
  4. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan
    Zap, this sort of makes up for last winter's lack! Here, we have maybe 1/4-1/2" at most.
  5. thewoodlands

Yes it does, the roads up this way are slick, we had more snow today (2 inches). Sunday we'll push some nice beech and sugar maple in for the cold weather coming in.

I did see on a long range forecast that we have some HAPPY HIGHS coming our way.
  6. thewoodlands

We burned a couple of fires yesterday, the second fire we let burn down late last night. We planned to burn the pellet stove for the first time in months, the Yankee Pellet Stove did the trick, single digits outside this morning, the bedroom was 67, the living room was 70.

Cleaned some ashes out today from the wood stove, back to the wood stove heat.
    Backwoods Savage likes this.