Possible Good Deal on 25t Splitters at Menards

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WoodBurnerInWI

Feeling the Heat
Feb 2, 2020
Madison, WI
Hi all,

I just noticed in my local Menards flyer that the Brute brand 25t splitter is apparently being discontinued and as such is $149 off it's regular price. Now combined with the current 11% rebate sale that takes another $93.50 off. It makes the splitter over $200 off and around $750 in price. I am not sure if this price is for all Menards or is just a WI deal but I thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is looking for a new splitter.

Here's the item page on their website, and again it may or may not show the discontinued item price of $849.99 before applying the rebate:

Reactions: JimBear
Fleet farm was/is clearing out their splitters too. I picked up the SpeeCo, 25 ton originally 899, clearance price 749, less an additional 25% on all clearance items (and another 10% if you put it on the Fleet Farm credit card) so, like 560 with tax!

Fleet farm was/is clearing out their splitters too. I picked up the SpeeCo, 25 ton originally 899, clearance price 749, less an additional 25% on all clearance items (and another 10% if you put it on the Fleet Farm credit card) so, like 560 with tax!

Do you have a link to this store? Is it Mill's Farm Fleet? We also have Blaine's. Guessing your store's may be different? Heck of a good price.

Mills Fleet Farm. Not BlainsFarm and Fleet, I got mine in Beaver Dam, WI, but call the stores for stock.

Reactions: moresnow