1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Pricing of Hearthstone Equinox & Hearthstone Mansfield?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by missin44, Feb 23, 2013.

1. missin44

missin44 New Member

Hte wife and I are looking at a few woodstove for our new house. We really like the look of soapstone. We are looking at 3 stovses: Hearthstone Equinox, Hearthstone Mansfield & Woodstock Progress Hybrid. At this point I'm curious about the pricing for the Hearthstone stoves. Of course Woodstock puts they're pricing online. Finding pricing of the Hearthstone stove is a little hard to find. Hoping some of you can give me some general pricing info.

Thanks

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ridemgis

ridemgis Burning Hunk

Loc:
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island
    What part of the country are you in? I bought a Heritage earlier this year for $2400. The same stove cost another member of the forum a thousand dollars more on the West coast. And while I'm generally satisfied with the Hearthstone, their QC and customer service are several floors below what we hear about Woodstock on these pages. I'm pretty sure that if I could have do-over, I'd buy a Woodstock.
  3. lopiliberty

lopiliberty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Mineral County, WV
    My dealer sells the Mansfield starting at 3100 and the Equinox at 4200 if I can remember correctly
  4. missin44

missin44 New Member

Thanks price seems in line with Woodstock.
  5. jrendfrey

jrendfrey Member

Loc:
    green mtns vt
    Go equinox if you got the dougj
  6. Jack Fate

Jack Fate Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northwest Ohio

NW ohio dealer the Mansfeild starts @ $2899-3400 depending on trim
  7. DonT

DonT New Member

Loc:
    Clinton, NJ
    NJ prices; Equinox $4280 My dealer would do $4000 + tax On a cash deal
    Manfield Black $3329 I payed $3479 + tax for a new Black 2012 model (new door, ect) as my dealer did not have the new model in stock (Nov 2012)
    Woodstock Progress Hybrid on sale for $3000 no sale tax. QC and customer heads and shoulders above hearthstone.
  8. Highbeam

Highbeam Minister of Fire

Loc:
    base of Mt. Rainier on the wet side, WA