problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeltowninwv

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2010
west virginia
My new old 025 wouldn't idle so I adjusted the la screw and I tinkerer with the l screw...now it floods out bad..now what should I do?

Ha Jay that 's funny. The store that put out that article is down the road about 2 Hours. They as well as another to the north about an hour are well known for top end PRO modified saws. One guy I know at the shop up north is a great mechanic and builds some of the best saws in the country, they have shipped world wide. The carb adjustment is an easy deal on the bottom end but it is highly recommended to have a tachometer for the top end adjustment, no kaboom!

Thanks for the help..but its a lost cause...gonna take it to the shop Monday...I can't even get the saw to idle at all...it dies as soon as u get off throttle..and then it loads up with gas and is flooded

RNLA said:
Ha Jay that 's funny. The store that put out that article is down the road about 2 Hours. They as well as another to the north about an hour are well known for top end PRO modified saws. One guy I know at the shop up north is a great mechanic and builds some of the best saws in the country, they have shipped world wide. The carb adjustment is an easy deal on the bottom end but it is highly recommended to have a tachometer for the top end adjustment, no kaboom!

My ear is pretty good, but my first look will be with a tack after that its all ear. Then I look at the tack just to see where its at. (This would be a rebuild saw) New saw limit caps no worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.