PROGRESS HYBRID PICTURES...PLEASE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations greenbrierwv.

If not many pictures show up here, just do a search on Progress and you should be able to find all of them. Here are a few we took at the Woodstock plant last fall.

Progressburning-1.jpg

Progressburning-2.jpg

Lorin-Gina-Tom-Judy.jpg

Progresscat-1.jpg

Progress-4.jpg

EDIT: Wow! Looks like I'm going to have to go away from Photobucket as this is the second time this has happened to me in the last couple of weeks. No idea why the pictures did not show up.

EDIT: I found if I move a picture into the home album it will paste in here. This happened one other time with Photobucket so I sent a request to them to fix the problem. Otherwise I'll have to move all pictures into one album. What a crock of bull that would be. Perhaps it is time to change where I store pictures. Sorry about that.

Look under advanced search. There are quite a few pics of PH installs there as well as a good number of detail pictures. I'm sure we'll all continue posting. You won't regret your decision. This is a stove to be lived with for many warm and happy years of cozy winter contentment and anxious awaiting of the next burn season. Helps alleviate the depression of shortening sunlight as Autumn approaches. Welcome to the family of Progress Hybrid burners. Wonder how many Woodstock has sold to date?

thanks and keep them coming. I am super excited to get the stove. its quite an upgrade from my VC defiant encore 2190 that is over 20 years old. I think this will be a really nice addition to our house. something to be said for good look and true performance.

greenbrierwv said:
thanks and keep them coming. I am super excited to get the stove. its quite an upgrade from my VC defiant encore 2190 that is over 20 years old. I think this will be a really nice addition to our house. something to be said for good look and true performance.

Was the Encore enough to heat your house?

it does a pretty good job until we get a pretty long period of really cold weather (20's and teens). Than we have to use some space heaters and even run the boiler some. i noticed I've had to run the encore pretty hard at times to keep the house warm. i think the progress will provide more heat and will allow for more efficient burning. I've thought a little bigger stove would be better. the stove is on a sun porch on back/south of house.

Status
Not open for further replies.