Quadra Fire 1200-1 wont feed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NicoleLeigh

Jan 8, 2020
Chalfont Pa
Help! Stove worked great! Then it just stopped feeding pellets. I had installed a new thermocoupler, vacuum controller, auger motor and had everything swept and cleaned trying to self diagnose a problem before. Got it up and running... everything was great for a day. Then it just shut down, as if it were out of pellets. I checked the pellets and it was pretty full. Resetting does nothing. If I throw a handful of pellets in the hopper it will fire up, but won’t feed any pellets once the green light blinks. Any help would be suuuuper appreciated! Thank you!

Also.. the blower motor comes on and the igniter gets hot.

Help! Stove worked great! Then it just stopped feeding pellets. I had installed a new thermocoupler, vacuum controller, auger motor and had everything swept and cleaned trying to self diagnose a problem before. Got it up and running... everything was great for a day. Then it just shut down, as if it were out of pellets. I checked the pellets and it was pretty full. Resetting does nothing. If I throw a handful of pellets in the hopper it will fire up, but won’t feed any pellets once the green light blinks. Any help would be suuuuper appreciated! Thank you!

Does the 1200 have any snap discs that can be reset? Is the auger turning at all? Do you have voltage going to the auger motor? Is it possible that a connection came loose?

Reactions: kappel15
Great to see you got it going, a great stove.