Quadra-Fire Santa Fe pellet feed rate vs heat setting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good deal. You'll be happy with it, for sure!

I agree.... Thats half price. Is the stove black? Or is it one of Quads famous colors?

Still waiting on pics (though I understand that you have a new toy and are preoccupied cleaning it ;))....

Looking forward to the install. . .

Quad makes a quality product and burns like no other stove out there. You will soon understand the term "Nothing burns like a Quad!" Its a fiery vortex of disaster.

No sound in this video. There are 2 others with sound, but this video at 1:20 explains why Quads naturally keep the pot so clean... Your Enviro might throw some sparks! But not like a Quad. ;)

Great video Dexter. As much as I love the warm weather, I'm excited to get the Castile hooked up and running.

I've started to price out all of the hardware that I am going to need to vent it and give it fresh air. I'm going to go with the Duravent PelletVent Pro stuff. I helped my brother-in-law install his Mt. Vernon last winter and we used the Duravent and it seemed to me to be pretty nice stuff and he has not had any issues with the gaskets not sealing.

The stove is black and looks great. I'm going to give it a good cleaning on the inside and will get some pictures when I do.

Great video Dexter. As much as I love the warm weather, I'm excited to get the Castile hooked up and running.

I've started to price out all of the hardware that I am going to need to vent it and give it fresh air. I'm going to go with the Duravent PelletVent Pro stuff. I helped my brother-in-law install his Mt. Vernon last winter and we used the Duravent and it seemed to me to be pretty nice stuff and he has not had any issues with the gaskets not sealing.

The stove is black and looks great. I'm going to give it a good cleaning on the inside and will get some pictures when I do.

I think your gonna like it... The burn is tantalizing to watch.. (when the glass is clean! Here is another with glass that hasn't been cleaned in almost a month!).

The Pellet vent pro has been known to leak. I have 3 pellet vent pro systems. Two 3" systems and one 4" for the Fahrenheit. The 4" dis leak a little, but the 2-3" are leak free and work as advertised.

Some people love it. Some people hate it... But that goes with everything. No matter the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.