1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

QuadraFire 1200 Classic Bay Startup Issue

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Brad Jahnke, Dec 9, 2012.

1. tjnamtiw

tjnamtiw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    North Georgia
    Darn, that's a great idea because I was wondering how we Quad-raholics could tell if it was running backwards. I'm not sure how I'd do it my Castile and SanteFe.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Brad Jahnke

Brad Jahnke New Member

SO...after all your great advice, and troubleshooting tips, still no luck so we ended up calling another local dealer who was HAPPY to come out the same day and take a look at it for us. Low-and-Behold! WE HAVE HEAT! It was the thermal-coupler. I never would have even thought of that. Thanks again guys, thanks to you guys we have a clean stove that is properly adjusted and working great...
    DexterDay likes this.
  3. tjnamtiw

Loc:
    North Georgia
    hmmm. We FAILED to ask what color the flashing light was! If it was a single flash of AMBER, that would indicate a bad thermocouple! We bad! But I still don't understand the 1/2 turn of the auger.
  4. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

No they stated 3 individual flashes of a "Blue Light"? Which is exactly what my stove does??

Odd..... Glad its fixed though.
  5. slls

slls Minister of Fire

Loc:
    central maine Lat 45
    Install one, I did.
  6. tjnamtiw

Loc:
    North Georgia
    you're right! ;em