QuadraFire 7100 vs Extroidaire44Elite

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

critter1

Hearth Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
NE Texas
Well, I'm at the point in my new home construction, that I have to make a decision between these two units. Members of this forum gave me a lot of wonderful, much needed information to help my decision-making process. (N.E. Texans need lots of help, when it comes to actually heating with wood). However, when I do a "search" for fireplace ratings, on this forum....it's interesting that I get only ONE for the Quadrafire, and many for the Extroidnair 44 Elite. Is there another source where I can get user reviews on both ? Although I'm famaliar with the specifications, i.e. cat & non-cat, etc. I'd like to see some customer reviews of the Quad. Anyone know of a source ? Thanks !

You might PM PeakMtnBob, SCFA or dskup. They seem like happy campers. Or just do a search for Quadrafire 7100 on this forum for many comments.

rmj said:
Well, I'm at the point in my new home construction, that I have to make a decision between these two units. Members of this forum gave me a lot of wonderful, much needed information to help my decision-making process. (N.E. Texans need lots of help, when it comes to actually heating with wood). However, when I do a "search" for fireplace ratings, on this forum....it's interesting that I get only ONE for the Quadrafire, and many for the Extroidnair 44 Elite. Is there another source where I can get user reviews on both ? Although I'm famaliar with the specifications, i.e. cat & non-cat, etc. I'd like to see some customer reviews of the Quad. Anyone know of a source ? Thanks !

very happy with mine, feel free to ping me. i also have a buddy that installed one at his house (big remodel job) and he is thrilled with his.

Status
Not open for further replies.