Quality One Wood Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tgloersen

Oct 21, 2009
N New Haven County, CT
BT Enterprises are offering Qaulity One Wood Pellets for $245/ton. They say there back by popular demand. Does anyone know anything about this brand?

I burned some last season and they were decent. Not the hottest or the cleanest but burned just fine.

I actually like the Juniata's much better and there only $230/ton. I just loved the Cubex/Northern(same pellet different bag) and there just $240/ton. Awesome heat and super clean. They burn just as clean as the softies. Another is an old reliable, Spruce Pointes! A nice clean and hot burning softie at $240/ton.

But don't take my word for it. Just stop down there and get 2 bags each of them and give them a try for yourself. I will about bet the kitty, Your P68 smiles with the Cubex/Northern and Spruce Pointes. Juniata's will do pretty well to! Why pay more if you don't have too?

Thanks for the good info...Yah i just received my 3-ton load of Juniata's. But i'm gonna stop on by and get me a nice assortment and see what burns the best.

While your there get a couple bags of Okies too. $250/ton is a decent price for them and definetly a good pellet.

Oakies are definetly on my list....Heard allot of good things about these.

Geez, I forgot all about the Vermont pellets. Another good one. There so many choices these days its hard to remember them all. I got the bug(pellet swine flue)! So I just have to try them all or I go thru withdrawal symptom's! :)

Hey keep goin brother, keep trying them. You provide this forum with some very good info from your pellet review...Thanks for the effort. :coolsmile:

if i needed to buy i'd definitely get those green team at lowes, cannot beat that price...... got a couple bags today, around $3.90 a bag....

geek said:
if i needed to buy i'd definitely get those green team at lowes, cannot beat that price...... got a couple bags today, around $3.90 a bag....

Looks like I got to check out the local Lowes. :) I like them greene teams too!

$195 a ton is insane! Better make some more room geek. :)

that's what i thought jay, i have a bag ready to burn tonight/tomorrow, like the poster said on the other thread you can also get the coupon applied that could bring price around $176.....!!!

My friend just bought a ton yesterday from primo pellets for $265/ton, those have the tan bag and called "Gold Premium" versus the ones at lowes with white bag.

How many bags can you stuff in the Honda?? hehe :)

My luck the local Lowes will have Pres-to-logs. What Lowes you go to?

on my way to work in shelton i usually go to derby, there's a lowes in rt34, just around 2 miles from rt8.

My civic....that's my beauty......lol....

Barrow momma's! :)

If you weren't so far away, I go shopping with ya. My pellet hauler likes going to get pellets. Just can't pass the dang gas stations. :ahhh:

LOL......i can "replenish" with a beer, but for ya.....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.