Rain rain go away!...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedogz

Minister of Fire
Oct 9, 2011
NE Maryland
Got two 12" Black locusts and a cherry lying in the back lot waiting to be cut into rounds, plus another dozen or so BL rounds from last week waiting to be laid in the rack, and it won't stop raining!

Worry not. Soon it will stop raining and change to snow.

I've had it with the rain! Covered the top layer of my stacks...and they're staying like that.

Rain today then snow next week, mother nature rules.

zap

unless you need the wood next couple weeks..........lot of chilly, windy weather coming up in Northeast between now and Turkeyday - I say don"t worry about it for awhile!

Wouldn't mind the rain if I had a woodshed...

If you guys live where I live, you'd never EVER cuss the rain again.

Kenster said:

I know, I'd rather have too much than not enough. We are more than 20 inches above normal right now so I'd like a 2 week dry spell right about now.

ChocoLab said:
Kenster said:

I know, I'd rather have too much than not enough. We are more than 20 inches above normal right now so I'd like a 2 week dry spell right about now.

We're at least 20 inches short so I'd love to have your overage. Wouldn't it be nice if things just kind of averaged out?

The old farmers saying is that a dry year will scare you but a wet year will starve you. However, I don't think that holds true for Texans.

Soon it will stop raining and change to snow.

Now you are talking my language?

Press 2 for snow!

KC

Status
Not open for further replies.