Ravelli RV100 06-No Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TheAshMan

Aug 12, 2019
Massachusetts
Hello,

Been having this problem every few days or so. I keep the stove clean and vac it out once a week too. My stove will give me the error code 06-No Pellets but the fire pot is full of pellets. My guess is that the flame is getting too low during modulation and the pellets aren’t catching. I’m using a soft wood pellet that is very low ash and am happy with so far. Any ideas on how to fix or experience with this is appreciated.

Hello,

Been having this problem every few days or so. I keep the stove clean and vac it out once a week too. My stove will give me the error code 06-No Pellets but the fire pot is full of pellets. My guess is that the flame is getting too low during modulation and the pellets aren’t catching. I’m using a soft wood pellet that is very low ash and am happy with so far. Any ideas on how to fix or experience with this is appreciated.
We are having the same issue with our Ravelli RV100, did you ever get this figured out?

Does the stove burn normally when it starts, runs fine during normal power level (P2, P3, P4, or P5) and then it goes out (with an overfull firepot) when it goes to modulation mode (P1) ?

If so, then you might not have enough airflow, OR the pellet feed rate parameter for P1 is too high.

Does the stove burn normally when it starts, runs fine during normal power level (P2, P3, P4, or P5) and then it goes out (with an overfull firepot) when it goes to modulation mode (P1) ?

If so, then you might not have enough airflow, OR the pellet feed rate parameter for P1 is too high.
how do you adjust the feed rate parameter for P1?

For older Ecoteck Ravelli stoves the procedure is :

To change the value of the stove parameters set by Ecoteck, enter the Default settings Menu and with key P5 set value A9
as the access key, and confirm with P6. To scroll the list use keys P6 and P7, to change the parameter value use keys P4 and P5.
to exit the factory calibrations menu press key P3.

Each Power Level has a pellet feedrate parameter and an exhaust fan speed (RPM) parameter. You need to lower the feedrate parameter for Power Level P1.