Ravelli rv80 and easyblaze pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Davew37529

Nov 20, 2017
Macungie, PA
Just out of curiosity I have been burning easyblaze for a little over two weeks. I have my feed rate turned down to -4 and the flow at 5. I have noticed that the last two bags that I have burned do not seem to be burning as hot. Should I adjust the feed rate or adjust the flow. I thought I had the stove dialed in pretty well but these last two bags have me second guessing myself.

If they worked well for 2 weeks you should not have to adjust the stove, have you given the stove a good cleaning, get a brush up in the heat exchange tubes. could also just be that the last 2 days have been extremely cold so it just seems as though it's not heating as well.

Th
If they worked well for 2 weeks you should not have to adjust the stove, have you given the stove a good cleaning, get a brush up in the heat exchange tubes. could also just be that the last 2 days have been extremely cold so it just seems as though it's not heating as well.
Thanks I just cleaned the stove yesterday but did not brush the exchange tubes. Next cleaning I will get up there. It has been cold and with winds yesterday and last night it could just be that. I was making sure I didn’t need to make any adjustments since I am new to this. How often should the exchange tubes be brushed?

I do mine once a week with a brush, run the tube scrapper in and out once a day

Reactions: Davew37529