Re: How to say au revoir to Pepe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have skunks digging in the lawn, they are going for grubs, get rid of the gurbs and the skunks stop digging. There is a natural product that you can apply that kills the grubs over a year or so, or there are some pretty nasty pesticides that will do them in quick.

I was told that as well . . . not a big fan of putting chemicals on my lawn though . . . plus the fella who told me about it said they are most effective early in the season vs. now.

I think the milky spore treatment has to overwinter so it may be worth checking

Ah, skunks. Funny thing about them is I find them kinda cute...until my jack Russell dragged one right into the house. Chaos ensued, and it took about a month to air the house out.

The high power air rifles are good for not annoying the neighbors, or as was mention 22 shorts/sub sonics. Trapping is a problem as, what the heck to do with it once trapped. The pool idea is kinda funny, but don't be surprised if half your shed sinks into the mud!

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.