Re: Picture of my Fall, Summer and Winter toys . . . well two tools, one toy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
I was just taking pics willy-nilly last night and snapped this one of my splitter . . . and then realized that ironically enough the tools/toys here tend to get most of their use in the Fall (splitter -- well technically I also use it quite a bit in the Spring as well), Summer (lawn mower) and Winter (snowmobile.)

Attachments

• 2010_09230038.jpg
    2010_09230038.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 467
I am also seeing a hammock, sled, and something else behind the snowmobile. Perhaps a snowblower?

Every man needs his toys.

basswidow said:
I am also seeing a hammock, sled, and something else behind the snowmobile. Perhaps a snowblower?

Every man needs his toys.

Good eye . . . hammock for my wife on those hot summer days, sled for goofing off . . . and an old lanw mower behind the snowmobile . . . but you missed the pressure washer behind the splitter . . . easy enough to miss since it is buried under those tarps.

I thought you didn't need a washer in Maine because it rains so much you just move everything outdoors occasionally, let Mother Nature do her thing and then wipe down.

Firefighter Jake, I like that snow mobile. I'll bet that's lots of fun. I went to Fort Drum to visit my niece and wanted to rent one in town with my daughter. We needed a course so I went Steel head fishing instead.

Thats like one of those games where you try to find things in pictures. I like pictures.

Backwoods Savage said:
I thought you didn't need a washer in Maine because it rains so much you just move everything outdoors occasionally, let Mother Nature do her thing and then wipe down.

Truth be told . . . I haven't washed the cars in quite some time. ;)

wood spliter said:
Firefighter Jake, I like that snow mobile. I'll bet that's lots of fun. I went to Fort Drum to visit my niece and wanted to rent one in town with my daughter. We needed a course so I went Steel head fishing instead.

Riding the sled in the winter is a blast . . . closest thing I can imagine that it would be like would be riding a Star Wars speeder bike since most of the trails I ride are through woods . . . lots of fun . . . but it can get tiring after throwing it around for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.