RE: Woodstock Open House

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
I thought Dennis had a thread going about the Woodstock Open House and it was a Sticky . . . but I don't see it now.

In any case, it's official . . . I've made camping reservations for Friday night so I will be there Saturday morning/early afternoon before heading off to join a friend in northern NH for some geocaching. I'm looking forward to the factory tour, BBQ, freebies . . . but most of all being able to actually shake the hand and speak face to face with some of my hearth.com friends I've made over the years . . . even cantankerous fellas from Michigan who insist on splitting their firewood horizontally. ;) :)

Jake i believe its under the anouncement section now, last one on the list i believe.

Geo catching, id love to even know what to look for let aline where

Jake, we are looking forward to the party and, like you, meeting with some fine folks from hearth.com. Hey, I'll even give you the tour.

I really wanted to make it this year and I don't even own a Woodstock....unfortunately. we are going to be takin the kids down to DC for that weekend. Sounds like a good time and please take some pics.

Should be a great time. Anyone know what time things start Saturday?

I wondered if anyone would be geocaching while out of town.

pen

Dave, Woodstock will be much more interesting than DC.

Backwoods Savage said:
Dave, Woodstock will be much more interesting than DC.

LOL Dennis. We have been planning this trip for a while with our boys, and although I would love to attend, I am looking forward to seeing the museums and white house tour with my wife and boys.

Pen, 8:00 to 9:00 is a good time to get there if you want to go early. bbq probably around 1:00. If you want to talk to one of the Woodstock sales people, get there as early as you can as they will be super busy.

pen said:
Should be a great time. Anyone know what time things start Saturday?

I wondered if anyone would be geocaching while out of town.

pen

Early!!!!.. :cheese:
So make sure you go to bed early Friday night pen...

GAMMA RAY said:
Early!!!!.. :cheese:
So make sure you go to bed early Friday night pen...

Knowing I have to leave at 1 or 2 in the morning should ensure that I behave myself the night before :)

pen

I think I'm losing my mind . . . I see Dennis' original thread now at the top of the page . . . could have sworn it wasn't there earlier today.

Jake, that is not the original thread. Craig started a new one.

You and me both, i could have sworn to see it as an announcement...

Status
Not open for further replies.