1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Ready for my refurb,one last question

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by stillersnut, Jul 30, 2013.

1. stillersnut

stillersnut Member

Loc:
    south central pa.
    Getting ready to pull trigger on a 55-TRPAH from AM FM Energy. I have saved my money, but am nervous about purchasing refurb. (Hope I don't get a lemon). Before I order, any comments about buying refurb? Or this particular stove? Talked to Mike in previous posts, & he seems to be an honest & trustworthy individual. Any last minute info would help???

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. mithesaint

mithesaint Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NW Ohio
    Stop overthinking this. Just buy it and move on with your life. Mike has helped me out many times, if there is a problem he'll do everything he can to help you out.

Enjoy the stove.
    will711 and slvrblkk like this.
  3. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Yep. Whether its Mike at Englnader or Andy from AMFMENERGY . Both are a pleasure
  4. imacman

imacman Guest

No worries....just do it. You have the best customer service in the business behind you, plus the HUGE added benefit of Mike being on the forum.
  5. gbreda

gbreda Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lakes Region, NH
    As all have already mentioned, AM FM has a great reputation here and Mike Holton always steps up to help if issues do arise. Chances are that Mike has personally worked on the stove you buy.

GO FOR IT !