Reality!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stmar

Sep 12, 2014
Wyo
From 100 to 39 in less than a week. I guess summer was a few weekends in July. Not as much time as I thought to do my deep clean. I should get moving; need to go through the motors and vacuum every nook and cranny and it is probably time to remove the fire brick panels and see what lies behind. I was contemplating getting a new Harman but when I replaced my blower motor the stove took on a new life, so will go through another season and revisit later. I have a few bags of pellets left and will get a couple of pallets when the sales come. Any news on pellet availability this year?

Pellet prices seem to be opposite fuel oil. Local box store had a ok price of 219 but they were 199 last year this time. Have the Harman heating the basement floor today and started it yesterday as daytime high was 60 and rainy and today will be a high of 58. Was 94 on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.