1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Regency Greenfire GF55 Parts

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jcleary47, Feb 11, 2013.

1. jcleary47

jcleary47 Member

Loc:
    Gorham, ME
    So I was going to clean out my convection/combustion motors, and I'm under the impression that I should replace the gasket on the combustion motor if necessary.

Now I think I found the part I need in the manual (GF55-014) however I haven't been able to find this part on any site. I think the Greenfire GF55 is the same as the Enviro Meridian but I don't know if it uses the same gasket?

Regency doesn't seem to be a primary manufacturer on any site so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to search for when it comes to replacement parts.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
  3. imacman

imacman Guest

$37 bucks??? WOW!!! Most of the round comb. blowers gaskets are pretty standard. Give Eric at Kinsman Stoves a call with the diameter and # of holes and I imagine you can buy 2-3 gaskets w/ shipping for that price. He gives discounts to hearth.com members.
  4. jtakeman

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Eric doesn't Like Enviro stoves. So he probably doesn't stove parts for them.
  5. imacman

imacman Guest

If you give him the size of the gasket, he'll sell it to you. I got gaskets for my 10-cpm from him, and he's not a big Englander fan either.
  6. jtakeman

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    The mini could use the breckwell gasket IIRC. Maybe the same blower as the mini?