Regency i2450 air tube came out of place

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Windchill

Jan 6, 2021
Portland Maine
I have been using the stove for 5 days and I just noticed the air tube fell out of place. Any suggestion on what to do?

IMG_5882.jpeg

When the stove cools down, reach in and stick it back in place.

Look at the other tubes to see if a retainer is missing.

My Englander did silly things like that.

You need a pair of curved jaw vice grips and a rubber mallet. They have a friction fit notch and need to be knocked into place

If you have some sturdy gloves that protect up the arm, you may be able to stick it back up there during a reload.

If you have some sturdy gloves that protect up the arm, you may be able to stick it back up there during a reload.
That's what I'd to. Put on some leather gloves and get er done, carefully.

That looks good. When the power is back and the stove can go cold, give all of them another check by tapping them in firmly.

Reactions: bholler