Repelling Squirrels, Chipmunks, Deer, and Ground Hogs/Moles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, the best method is a 12 year old boy with a .410.

FWIW, I worked as a hairstylist for some years and many people would come in and ask for bags of hair. they all swore that spreading it around the garden was a great deterant for all kinds of invaders.

My former tenants in the area (squirrels, woodchucks) decided that they didn't like their first (and last) meeting with Mr. Mossberg w/ a scope and .22 High Speed hollow points.

However, the turkey vultures, bobcat, and the coyote have suddenly gotten much fatter from finding "presents" left way out in the back yard.

And I'll have to give the water bucket, 2 x 4, and sunflower seeds a try for the numerous chipmunks I have......although they ARE kinda cute. :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.