replacement combustor and gasket for BK princess

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ratsrepus

Minister of Fire
Jan 5, 2018
Howell, Mi
where do all you BK people buy your replacement cats and gaskets. I want some spares around just in case. I see the fire cat is under $200 but doesn't show any gasket material.

I got my cat from Firecat but Highbeam recently posted a link for the same cat and people on amazon.$186.50..got my gasket from the dealer.

EDIT...Brain fart...I got my door gasket from the dealer...the cat came pre wrapped.

Last edited:
The BK cats come prewrapped in the gasket. If you want extra not sure where go get it, I never bought any extra.

Thanks Tegbert, just ordered some gasket stuff. Firecats website is way cool. good price on combustors also