Replacing circuit board on Harman......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnydirt14

Jan 31, 2015
Central Pennsylvania
I was looking at updating my Harman P68 with the new Rev. E circuit board and was wondering if the motors and blowers have to be updated to the newer part #'s? I know I can use the old ESP, but not sure about the motors.

is there a need to update the board because of pots or are you just updating for a better /improved board . if it were me I would continue on the burn with what you have but I will watch the thread and hopefully get educated on the new board

is there a need to update the board because of pots or are you just updating for a better /improved board . if it were me I would continue on the burn with what you have but I will watch the thread and hopefully get educated on the new board
Uhmm!! Mainly I would like to update for the stove shutdown when power goes out. I have a UPS that would last about an hour to safely shutdown the stove. The old board does not have this capability.

Doesn't appear that the motors etc have changed having dealt with a older PC45 and a newer one and a brand new board last fall. Will be nice to have the UPS pulse feature if the power goes out.

Hello

Have you guys seen the new Harman upgraded exhaust blowers and auger motors with the new black spacers to seal out dust and dirt to make them last way longer?
I cannot wait to throw these new babes in! See yellow arrows in pics below.

Click pic to Enlarge

Attachments

• UpgradedCombustionBlowerYA.jpg
    UpgradedCombustionBlowerYA.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 144
  • UpgtadedAugerMotorYA.jpg
    UpgtadedAugerMotorYA.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 151
that's exactly the tech I was hoping to attract , I was wondering what the new motors from GA had been changed for , I had a short discussion with a person and said they had been working with Harman on improvements . thanks

I wouldn't exactly call those improvements "tech"

Hello

Have you guys seen the new Harman upgraded exhaust blowers and auger motors with the new black spacers to seal out dust and dirt to make them last way longer?
I cannot wait to throw these new babes in! See yellow arrows in pics below.

Click pic to Enlarge
Don, Are those Gleason Avery blowers and motors or another brand? What are the part#'s for the new upgrades?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.