Rika auger motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I've received notices of replies on this thread, but nothing appears here. Odd. For those that have posted replies, thank you, but the auger motors you referenced are for the earlier models (prior to the 2006 Rika Integra II), and those are readily available locally. I did get the proper one yesterday and the stove is up and running.

UM,an integra 2 uses the same motor,1 rpm,fits many other stoves,however,the late model integra insert used a high heat heavy duty german motor,hard to find over here,most have been replaced with the standard motor.

A place called Off Grid Stoves in Oregon has them. Julie, the owner, was very pleasant to deal with, emailed me pictures to confirm it was the correct unit, and shipped it the same day for me.

I am aware the generic ones will work, but as a rule I would rather use OEM replacements when available. I get that from being in the outboard engine business for over 25 years - OEM parts are generally higher quality.

Yep I forgot,if yours is the last generation,it would have the 4 wire motor.I think the people at off grid bought the leftover stoves and parts from energy parts plus,last year.That shipment came in in 2010.

Yep I forgot,if yours is the last generation,it would have the 4 wire motor.I think the people at off grid bought the leftover stoves and parts from energy parts plus,last year.That shipment came in in 2010.

Correct, Bob. That stove is a late model with the 4-wire. I also have an early model like yours.

The motor is actually OK, the gearbox has a bad gear in it. If I can find a good gearbox, I could have a spare. It actually turns at almost 1.5 revolutions per minute.