Robbins nursery in Oxford Mass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major91

Sep 16, 2008
Dudley, Mass.
Stopped down to pick up a few bags of Corinith hardwood pellets and looks like they had at least from what i could see 30-50 tons of hardwood pellets still all wrapped up in plastic so i could not tell the brand. Each pallet was marked hardwood pellets.

I've noticed that prices are starting to decline in Mass. Looks like i can now order and have delivered for under 3 bills.

Have been burning Hammer Hot Ones all winter with great heat output and very little ash.....very consistant but cannot find anymore for the past two months.

The Corinth hardwood pellets from Maine are working out really good also.

Although i would really like to stop talking about wood pellets and start thinking about spring! I've had enough snow this season..........

I ordered from Robbins last summer when I saw that their prices were comparable to pelletsales.com, and I'd rather support a local business. The guys who came to deliver were really nice and were able to put the pellets into the back of my garage (something pelletsales.com wasn't able to do because of their large forklift).

Not knocking pelletsales.com, just saying that Robbins was great and I recommend them to anyone in the central MA area.

Always support your local small town store. I've used Robbins for the past 5 years and never had any issues with delivery.

Also i noticed they have expanded there pellet stove inventory......half the store is stoves now...

Also known as www.pelletsdirect.com

I ordered my pellets from Robbins Garden Center. A few months later I ordered a pallet of Envi blocks from Pelletsdirect.com - same guy delivered for both orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.