Running out of good re-stacking weather: UPDATE- RAN OUT 12/6/09

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbreda

Minister of Fire
Aug 3, 2009
Lakes Region, NH
Took advantage of a good day to move 134 bags from the garage to the basement. Segregated the Okies and the Greene Teams. Still have 6 bags of Okies that I left at work when I realized that 30 bags in my vehicle was not a good idea (gotta remember to get those out of the warehouse and into my suv tomorrow :cheese: )

This still leaves just under 2 ton in the garage for another day. Hopefully we get some more good weekend days, and a good back that can move 2 more ton :lol: .

At least I have regained much of of my garage space. Also, moving from the garage, across the front lawn, down an embankment and into the basement was not too bad after I figured a good routine with the wheel barrel.

Attachments

• Pellets.jpg
    Pellets.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 398
Alot of work but lookin Good ! You have picked some fine pellets.
Greene Team are excellent, have yet to try the okies.

Yep, the warmish days are coming to an end, I'm afraid.

Forecast for my area has the temps heading down starting Tuesday.....guess I need to get the hose & chairs in, put the Stabil in the tractor fuel tank & remove the battery, and bring the snowblower to the "head of the line".

I think 'ol man winter is getting ready to make an appearance in a week or so....hopefully w/o any of that white junk..... :smirk:

Hey that,s close to what I did this long weekend, now pulling the exaust off of a volvo wagon, I am beat,

Same here. Hose was wrapped up today after the pellet move. Motorcycle put in the shed (tough getting 650lbs to make a hard right turn, but I'm getting pretty good at that too), Stabil in the tank, battery in the basement. Snowblower and m/c ususally swap places, but I could not get myself to look at that in the garage just yet. Snowblower IS at the head of the line in the shed. Open the doors and it's ready to take to it's winter home.

Noreaster forecast for Thursday, hopefully rain.................................

Gotta get the lawnmower into the storage building and the snowblower out... last year was my first with my own snowblower... couln't wait to use it.

This year I could wait until spring...

It is supposed to snow here today ,and be down to -13 by Wednesday . I think I will through a few bags in the back of my truck to traction ,new bags of course .

Excell said:
It is supposed to snow here today ,and be down to -13 by Wednesday.......

Excell, what's so unusual about that? You live in CANADA......isn't winter supposed to be from Sept until June????? :lol:

Talk about timing. Last Sunday (11/29) 50+ degrees, sunny and warm (50 °F warm?). This Sunday (12/6), snow cover, shoveling driveway, 35 degrees and windy. More snow/mix Wed and falling temps after.

I may need to do the unmentionable and get the snowblower from the shed to the garage :long:

Status
Not open for further replies.