running stove on high?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNORT

after all I am a Hog
and I run the Invicible on high alot
heating 4600 sq ft to 70
have to burn some serious pellets
2 bags a day when cold

oink oink oink

Another ton of oakies coming today. Brand new stuff off the new plant in Upton. Just came in yesterday first off the line.

Salty said:
oink oink oink

Another ton of oakies coming today. Brand new stuff off the new plant in Upton. Just came in yesterday first off the line.

Mr. Warm sent me an update. I was going to post something. All I can say is they really listened to the complaints we had. Fines should be almost nill. As they are vacuumed after the railcar heading to the bagger. Kept indoors until loaded on the trucks heading to the dealers. Thicker bag. Plus being bagged in Ma., Its like getting a local pellet! You employing someone who lives in Ma. that works at the palnt anyway! I'll ask how many it employ's?

Let me know what you think.

SmokeyTheBear said:
Salty said:
snip ... Course I was burning Inferno pellets which creates ice in the firebox but that's not happening this year.

... snip

I nominate this for quote of the decade, do I hear a second??

I'll second the motion!

I posted another thread on here about this jtakeman. Definitely very high quality. I'd buy these pellets again..

Status
Not open for further replies.