Sandy tried to knock over my stacks...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiziksgeek

Burning Hunk
Jan 3, 2012
Oxford, CT
She tried, but really didn't do much damage...This is one of about 5 or 6 trees that came down int eh wind. Nothing too big, nothing close to the house. Still have power, in the minority there.

photo (1).JPG

a lil to the left and you could just cut it and it would self stack lol

Glad you had no serious damage, now you have more wood to process. I got lucky too and didnt lose power either while a lot of areas around me lost it and still havent got it back.

Delivered right to the stacks,
Sweet.

It really is amazing how little it disrupted my stacks! Couldn't have landed better, took me just a few minutes to pull it out and fix the corner!

No, not poison ivy...at least on this tree. I have counted 4 or 5 different vines on the property, PI included. I've cut some monsters, 4" thick or so. It's really easy to pick out the PI, it's hairy, and usually goes straight up instead of wrapping around the tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.