Saw boots

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maple1

Minister of Fire
Sep 15, 2011
Nova Scotia
There was another thread a couple months ago that got derailed to chain saw boots. I was going to add to that, but it had nothing to do with what that thread started as (a saw thread). Also wasn't sure if this should go in the wood or gear section.

I finally got a replacement pair of boots for the old ones last night. The 'new' ones (guy wore a couple times then decided they hurt his feet) are Stihl - old ones Viking. I am 99% sure they are the same boot. Both made in Malaysia. Just thought I would pass along.

p_00639.jpg
p_00640.jpg
p_00641.jpg
p_00642.jpg

They look like the same manufacturer, wonder what the price difference was. Iam an orange Husky man myself.

Looks like you grew a little, no?

Orange Husky x2 here. Don't leave the barn without 'em...

They probably all come from the same factory. The tread pattern is 100% identical to my 18 year old Helly Hansen saw boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.