Scored some easy wood!! & a gift!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of stihl

Feb 28, 2010
Mississippi
I scored some easy wood...a guy I know..his son just bought some land and took his bulldozer and pushed a clean strip down 2 sides of the property in order to build a new fence..well he was nice enough to call me and ask if I would like the hardwoods that he pushed up. I told him....YES!!! I have already cut up some really big white oaks last week and give over a cord to an elderly couple down the road from me. The elderly man said he wanted to thank me and they really appreciated the wood..he said I have something for you...and he gave me the Stihl 044 Magnum with the 20" bar that you see in the pic below. He said he was no longer able to crank the saw and wanted me to "get some good use out of it". I thank the Lord for my blessings!!

I went back this morning and started to work on some smaller trees that the land owner had pushed up, they are really easy to get to and I don't have to clean the limbs up. :) Thanks for looking.

This is the trees....
1Woodload04_19_10.jpg

This is the Stihl's..024 & 044 that was given to me...
2Woodload04_19_10.jpg

This is what the trees look like after the Stihl's have been there....
3Woodload04_19_10.jpg

This is what the trees look like on my 16 foot trailer....
4Woodload04_19_10.jpg

Sounds like good things are happening all the way around. That is how it should be. Thanks for posting.

Good deeds bring good karma, they are their own reward.

Sweet that had to be a great feeling!!!

Billy

Wow sweeet score 044 Awesome!

Sweet karma comes a' calling.

Doublet score, Great
Good things happen to good people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.