Shelburne 8370 ceramic board(s) replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rpwalton

Dec 15, 2022
Southern Missouri
I searched this forum (and elsewhere) for how to replace the ceramic board baffles and have not been able to find anything...
Anyone have a good reference for this, or can explain how to do it?

My son-in-law is refurbishing one now and at least one of the boards is damaged. Can the stove still be used with a damaged baffle?
Thanks.

I searched this forum (and elsewhere) for how to replace the ceramic board baffles and have not been able to find anything...
Anyone have a good reference for this, or can explain how to do it?

My son-in-law is refurbishing one now and at least one of the boards is damaged. Can the stove still be used with a damaged baffle?
Thanks.
Nevermind, I found it.

Attachments

• hearthstone-tds3120-370-3120-371-shelburne-8371-ceramic-baffle-board-installation.pdf
    453.5 KB · Views: 63