Shoulder pellets gone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnkywrnch

Minister of Fire
Dec 8, 2008
Baldwinville ma
Had over a ton of north country left from past seasons,with this mild winter thats all I've been burning now that there gone all I have left is 2 ton each of okanagan and eagle valley and a half ton of dragon moutain,guess its time to shop for more shoulders.

I'm almost in the same boat. Basically just burned shoulders except the 4 bags of cubies. I've got 34 Stove chow, 8 Power House and 20 Greene Teams left. Gonna restack this weekend and try to score something reasonable. I have heard that some of the boxstores are starting to roll out the spring lawn/garden supplies a bit early. Might need to move quicker than I wanted to!

Me too, for I finished my Enviro Maxx install today.
I think this may be a beasty that says feed me! :vampire:

Any good deals in east CT?

1D

1Dtml said:
Me too, for I finished my Enviro Maxx install today.
I think this may be a beasty that says feed me! :vampire:

Any good deals in east CT?

1D

And the Pics are?????

Dexter, I'm waiting on inspection, for I like em hot!! :ahhh:

1D

j-takeman said:
1Dtml said:

1D

We can wait. Pictures with fire are well worth waiting! Did I meantion I like fire? ;-)

Yep. Having flame is well worth the wait...

j-takeman said:
1Dtml said:

1D

We can wait. Pictures with fire are well worth waiting! Did I meantion I like fire? ;-)

Here is my GCI60 Insert with fire, but the Maxx is awaiting approval. ;-P

Attachments

• Frieplace insert finish 113.jpg
    Frieplace insert finish 113.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 242
1Dtml said:
j-takeman said:
1Dtml said:

1D

Here is my GCI60 Insert with fire, but the Maxx is awaiting approval. ;-P

Huh??? Wrong pic?? :lol:

Yuph, you caught me :eek:hh:

I hate it when the pix just show the dates until you post, and then surprise wifey's jewelry not the pellet stove!! %-P

But all better now!

1D

j-takeman said:
I'm almost in the same boat. Basically just burned shoulders except the 4 bags of cubies. I've got 34 Stove chow, 8 Power House and 20 Greene Teams left. Gonna restack this weekend and try to score something reasonable. I have heard that some of the boxstores are starting to roll out the spring lawn/garden supplies a bit early. Might need to move quicker than I wanted to!

True, I went to Lowes and they had all there heaters and pellet stoves marked down. Picked up an electric fireplace heater for $60! They do however have a tons of Greene Team, Cheat River and Green Supreme pellets!

Pelletfisky said:
j-takeman said:

True, I went to Lowes and they had all there heaters and pellet stoves marked down. Picked up an electric fireplace heater for $60! They do however have a tons of Greene Team, Cheat River and Green Supreme pellets!

my lowes just rolled out two tons (thats all the pellets they have) of green supreme.. I stopped thursday night for my half ton, guy behind me took a ton and I called this am and they are OUT

my local TSC has 20ish tons of Hard Heats and green lignetics so I'm waiting for their sale

Status
Not open for further replies.