Shower + Cat =

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I turned on the shower tonight and heard a hiss and lots of thumping thudding slipping and a crash !
The cat had fallen asleep under the curtain and I did not realize it ! My wife was out walking with her mother so naturally I thought burglar and freaked out. On the way to my heart attack it dawned on me that the cat was soaking wet and REALLY PISSED OFF ==c I thought thats odd then ;lol;lol;lol;ex So here I am typing with a cat who thinks its make up time purring her brains out ! Bet she wont go near the shower again ;)

Pete

thats good

I don't have cats, but I try to not piss them off.

320503_10152343086480441_965323286_n.jpg

Here's MY cat/water story...A number of years ago, my ex-BIL & his wife were babysitting at a friend's house & invited us over for a night of partying. We were downstairs in the family room & the baby was in her crib upstairs. In that family room, there was a hot tub that normally had the cover on when there was no one using it. We were sitting on the sofa on the other side of the room when there was a "SPLASH!" Our first thought was the baby & my ex-BIL & I raced over to the tub. Up to this point I hadn't seen the family cat, because it was skittish of strangers. Anyway, I later learned that this cat loved to lie on the warm cover of the hot tub, & decided since the people were on the couch, the hot tub cover was HIS. Bad move he hopped up & landed not on the cover but in the hot water & when he came up & made it to the side - just as we got there - he tried to scramble out & accidently hit the button that actuated the jets. Since there was a jet right at that particular position, the force knocked his feet off the underwater seat & he went back under. He came up again & managed evacuate the area...After we realized that it WASN'T the baby, we had quite the chuckle at that poor cat's expense. I'm willing to bet that guy NEVER tried to jump on the cover again!;lol

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.