Simple Thread: Blaze King Princess Burn Times

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
We heat 800 sq ft here in the CO Rockies with a Princess. 12 ft of pipe. We burn a mix of cottonwood, cedar, and oak,

First and foremost...you will not be cooked out unless you want to be. The adjustment of this stove is incredible. Load it up....get it to cat temp...fire the cat....and turn it down. Set @ 2 oclock on the dial (or lower)....my house is a comfy 70'ish no matter the temp outside.

No regrets. Worth every cent.

We heat 800 sq ft here in the CO Rockies with a Princess. 12 ft of pipe. We burn a mix of cottonwood, cedar, and oak,

First and foremost...you will not be cooked out unless you want to be. The adjustment of this stove is incredible. Load it up....get it to cat temp...fire the cat....and turn it down. Set @ 2 oclock on the dial (or lower)....my house is a comfy 70'ish no matter the temp outside.

No regrets. Worth every cent.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer ! That is exactly the info I needed..
Your house is the same size has mine. ,,825 sf here.
2 minutes ago I was thinking .. stay with your first plan and take a chance getting the princess..

I have been looking for that feedback for a week trying to decide between a sirocco 20/30 thinking the princess would be to much and difficult to control., But i just like everything about the princess classic..

Thank's again !

JF