Small Beech

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This beech was down just north of the dead standing I dropped, I hope to get it off the hill in the next two weeks.

After I loaded the trailer with the rounds today I cleared a trail so I could get closer once I decide to grab it.

zap

Attachments

• 100_6115.JPG
    100_6115.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 156
So I guess you could call that one 'son of a beech'? ;)

I love beech, wish there was more to get.

Reactions: ScotO
Just after I shut the saw off the noon siren went off, then the coyotes started there chit, when the noon siren quit so did the coyotes, my first time ever hearing the two together.

zap

Just after I shut the saw off the noon siren went off, then the coyotes started there chit, when the noon siren quit so did the coyotes, my first time ever hearing the two together.

zap

Is that your "lunch time" signal?

Reactions: ScotO and zap

zap

Tomorrow when you go out on the big hill, start singing and then we'll see what those coyotes can do!

Reactions: zap
was laying in bed last spring with the window up in the bedroom and a ambulance came by with sirens on..and they coyotes started in with the sirens

Reactions: Backwoods Savage

I know most of you remember this scene..... ;lol

I had a good laugh Thistle.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.