smoke

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich1540

Sep 16, 2014
michigan
American harvest 6039
Ran great last year after another good cleaning this year first burn went great now tonight I have a flashing light above off button
Did a reset now I have nothing it will still reset but that is it ?
Thanks for any help in advance !

i know there is a way to run a test mode but i cant find it any where ,any buddy got any ideas how i can find this
i did a search and nothing turns up

yea thats my problem the control board is different its like a 6041 but it doesnt say any thing about the test mode i can remember holding two buttons but cant remember which ones
the manuals dont say any thing about it

i found the test on youtube this is the link but my control board doesnt do anything
when i hold the aux up and down it will do a factory reset but nothing else works ? any ideas stove is all clean

Rich have you been able to get it into test mode?

Rich have you been able to get it into test mode?
My son last night messing around after I told him not to touch anything held the on and the auto / manual button and it started up with out a fire in it ?
So I shut it down with the off button and started a fire and it's been running great !
I'm so confused ! Right now I really don't know what happened

My then 3 y/o nephew once "repaired" the flashers arm in my old VW bus by playing with it!

Well I've just discovered that when I put the stove on auto it doesn't do any thing only runs on manual !
When on auto nothing works ??

Well I held auto manual and it went into auto but the auto light stays flashing is this normal stove is working great right now !
I luv this stove when it's running good #

If the auto is flashing it means one of the fans is not either on auto or running on the same level as the HR. Usually it is the draft fan.

If you increase it 1 past 9 it will read DFT-A that is auto

New about the auto
When it's on all auto light stays solid
Room blower or aux is changed light flashes again must not have paid attention to it before
Wife just told me when she tried to start stove it didn't turn on so she panicked and pushed all the buttons and it would do any thing I figure that's how it all started
That's how this all started filling house with smoke and panicked wife lol

Yeah It will throw the heat once you dial it in. Any other things come up let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.