Snow on some Pines.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
The wet heavy stuff is starting to weigh on the pines, have the camera on night feature makes it look blue.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0717.jpg
    100_0717.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 309
My Evergreens took a beating on our last snow. Allot of it, wet and heavy. Very nice picture. The snow always look good when it first falls. Its what come in the morning when you have to go to work that stinks.

Looks cool Zap!

But I am ready for spring!!!

Billy

Cowboy Billy said:
Looks cool Zap!

But I am ready for spring!!!

Billy

I'm ready also, we received 14 inches of the wet heavy stuff plus lost power from 2am - 7am. The Liberty had it nice and toasty.

Zap

lake effect snow ?

my cousins in Vermont near Lake Champlain said they got about that much the other night.

Zap, 14" of that albino rain at this time of year is not good. Bet you'll have lots of fresh damage in those woods.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, 14" of that albino rain at this time of year is not good. Bet you'll have lots of fresh damage in those woods.

So far Sav on our lot the house is on we have some small branches from white pine plus some small hard maple (about the size of my forearm) down. I'm going back into the area I usually cut on Friday night to check for downed btu's.

zap

billb3 said:
lake effect snow ?

my cousins in Vermont near Lake Champlain said they got about that much the other night.

billb3, not lake effect or they would have got nailed in the watertown area, cold front from Canada.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.