Soapstone users

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• SDC10044.jpg
    SDC10044.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 258
  • SDC10053.jpg
    SDC10053.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 251
Wow I did it again, Jake I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. I was remodeling my house and gave the old stove away and went to cutting wood building a hearth and havent done anything to the rest of the house. And learned how to post pictures without the help of a kid. Wonder why the little x x above my pictures? By the way this soapstone is Baraco from Brazil it was the cheapest they had 8.00 a tile plus shipping.

Cpt

So dare I ask how much shipping that much soapstone from Brazil costs? :)

I will get back with you and let you know exactly. The stone is from Brazil I bought it from adealer in the states.

It looks like you have the stove itself up on little coasters under the feet. What are they made of and why did you put it up on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.