Solo 30 going in

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oilbegone

The plumber came today to start piping up the new Tarm. Good thing, it is starting to get chilly.
I had the Tarm in place for him and the tank set up so it should only be a few days to lift off. Next week I will be able to ask questions like "What am I doing wrong"

My Tarm 30 is sitting on its blocks in the basement waiting for the plumber. I can't wait to be able to fire it up.
Good luck and will be watching the post to see what I have to look forward to.

The installer is moving along, the air handler is connected to the ductwork and a lot of the piping is complete. I will be filling the storage tank this weekend and should be burning by next week sometime. Will add photos later if anyone is interested.

Clint

Will add photos later if anyone is interested.
We love pics of installs !
Will

We are up and burning. The electircian came today and figured out the last little glitch with the oil burner coming on with a call for heat along with the tarm. The storage tank is only up to 118 so far, probably will take a while heating it up from 52 degrees. I will post pictures later this weekend and more questions are likely to follow.

Clint

Status
Not open for further replies.