Some road crew scrounging. id please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Feeling the Heat
Oct 28, 2013
Delaware
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391007243.797919.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1391007264.497346.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391007279.396718.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1391007290.596571.jpg

2 reminds me of hedge but not as yellow grew by road and was not pattern of growth.

Some kind of pine?

If that's the case looks like some kindling.

Pine! free wood=winning!==c

IMO Leave it and get something better. Remember its the same amount of work if its black locust or white pine.

If it were me, I'd take it - most of the processing is done and pine is excellent firewood for shoulder season, getting your flue hot fast, etc., etc. This was my first year burning pine and was pleasantly surprised. Cheers!

I grabbed small about. I talked with the aspludh guy and he is getting ready to clear maple and ash on a road not far from me. Will call me on the day of

you might not want a lot of it but a little is nice
makes great kindling for getting a fire going

I think I might rather have it than poplar

Status
Not open for further replies.