Some very cool RE building and inovative building designs...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MountainStoveGuy said:
I love the building with the intergrated wind generators... toooo cooool

http://jetsongreen.typepad.com/jetson_green/wind_energy/index.html

I think Buckminster Fuller had the concept. Talk about a wood burners dream, Open Floor Plan, What more could you want than a dome. I promised myself I would go back and study 8th grade algebra and geometry to get it right, but Domes rule. I'd like to find some really cheap land, where no one wants to go, build the dome and heat with available fuel. Of course I really want to find the 324 copies of the 195-57 chevy hoods to build the skin, and at least one competent welder to put it together. Seriously, I am trying to clear storage space for my recycled material dome parts before doing the build. Huuummmm, just another ramble?

Thought a PeeWee Reece pin wheel on top of the dome would make it into the hall of fame for most shocking wind generator, or funniest? Think it would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.