Somersworth Foundry Co. STANDARD B 1914

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ms.mimi1910

Sep 26, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Good day. My husband and I recently purchased a Standard B 82HF cook stove. Body appears solid with no cracks. The piece appears to have been restored at some point. Main parts date 1914, with other part dating from 1910 - 1914. There appears to be a couple pieces missing and we are wanting to get it fully functional. Anyone out there can point us in the right direction? Not many restoration locations in Georgia.
20200924_125741.jpg

Google - Antique Stove Restorers. There are several.
Gootimestoves has been around for a long time.

This one showed up in GA.

Good day. My husband and I recently purchased a Standard B 82HF cook stove. Body appears solid with no cracks. The piece appears to have been restored at some point. Main parts date 1914, with other part dating from 1910 - 1914. There appears to be a couple pieces missing and we are wanting to get it fully functional. Anyone out there can point us in the right direction? Not many restoration locations in Georgia.
View attachment 263772
I have a lot of Somersworth Foundry stoves, what exactly are you looking for?

I have a lot of Somersworth Foundry stoves, what exactly are you looking for?
Hi Barry. I live in Rochester NH and have a Standard stove. Where are you located and what do you have for parts? I Am looking for the ash roller and possibly a part or some parts for the fire box. Please let me know. Thank you!