Something terribly wrong with my USSC 6039hf

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FirepotPete

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2010
Titletown U.S.A
Here's the problem as I see it.

I've had this stove for ten seasons now. I had the control board go out after warranty expired, but USSC still replaced it. I've had no other issues with this stove. Something has to be wrong with it. I see all these other USSC owners saying what junk they are and yet mine continues to chug away and heat my house and save me big bucks!

Please, tell me, what is wrong with my stove? Why does it work when others fail?

Thank you.

Warm in Wisconsin

Reactions: bogieb
P

I've had this stove for ten seasons now. I had the control board go out after warranty expired, but USSC still replaced it. I've had no other issues with this stove. Something has to be wrong with it. I see all these other USSC owners saying what junk they are and yet mine continues to chug away and heat my house and save me big bucks!

Please, tell me, what is wrong with my stove? Why does it work when others fail?

Thank you.

Warm in Wisconsin
Probably has harman parts.

Thank you.

Warm in Wisconsin

Not sure but I believe yours is the year they included a Flux Capacitor.

You are indeed very fortunate- course now that you have put this down in black and white do not be surprised if ol Murphy and company starts hanging around.

Maybe yours was made before they started to source them out to China.

if a million monkeys banged on a million typewriters... they would eventually bang out a copy of Hamlet.

Same thing going on here. if they produce enough stoves haphazardly eventually one will come out right. you bought that stove!.

Status
Not open for further replies.