Song Of The 4 Day Weekend ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Yeah, that'd be me. Tomorrow is day 3 :p

Oh, and BB, yes I have them paid (playing the game quite well, Da Dix is ;))

Reactions: pyroholic
Did I miss a holiday here somewhere? Well, I have a holiday everyday. And seven day weekends.

Reactions: PapaDave
Did I miss a holiday here somewhere? Well, I have a holiday everyday. And seven day weekends.

Nope. Running out of using personal days & sick days. Coming up on one year. Took 1 sick day, and 1 personal day, and viola , one 4 day weekend !!!

Beautiful day yesterday and I told my wife I felt cheated. Didn't have any place to call in sick.

mine's only a 2 day weekend, and it starts tomorrow...but I gots a song anyways

Reactions: Dix and will711
Weekend what's that ? This time of the year I work, last Sunday was 1st day off after 27 straight ,I got a song good tune very strange / weird video

Awesome thread! I took a long weekend myself for a must needed reclusive weekend. Hot Saturday night of drinking & cleaning & punk.

Last edited:
I know this is so overplayed but I love it...

I've moved on to House music. I will spare you.

Ok, maybe not...

Status
Not open for further replies.